General Grant Funding Forms
Open Your Heart to the Hungry and Homeless has adopted new General Grant Guidelines and Application Forms for all General Grant applications received after January 20, 2012. Prior versions of the application form will no longer be accepted.
2013 General Grant Documents
Questions about the Attorney General’s Letter? Visit the Office of the Minnesota Attorney General website for more information and forms.
Education Grant Funding Forms
Open Your Heart to the Hungry and Homeless is accepting Education Grant applications for the 2013-2014 school year. Grant applications are due by April 15, 2013. Please make sure to use the new guidelines and application posted below. If you have questions please call 651-224-8011 or send us an email.
2013-2014 School Year Education Grant Documents
- Updated Education Grant Guidelines
- Education Grant Application
- Education Grant Agreement
- Education Grant Affidavit of Compliance form
- Education Grant Affidavit of Compliance Form -Government Unit version
Grant Closeout Materials
If you have already received a general grant or an education grant from Open Your Heart and have misplaced your grant closeout materials, you may download the appropriate file below.
- Affidavit of General Grant Expenditure Compliance
- Affidavit of Education Grant Expenditure Compliance